Looking for enthusiastic seasonal help to assist in decorating residential homes for the holiday season. Focus on Christmas Tree decorating, fireplace mantle decorating, living and dining room decorations and staircase garland installation help.
- Must be cheery and enjoy decorating for the holiday season.
- Must have reliable transportation for residential appointments.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work comfortably on tall ladders and stepstools.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and climb up and down stairs for garland installation. This is a very physically active job!
A typical day starts at 9:30 am and consists of decorating 1-2 houses. Most days will be done by 4-5 pm. However, some appointments may extend into the evening hours.
20-35 hours per week Monday-Friday.
November 7th- December 9th, 2022
Experience: Interior design degree, training or home décor experience requested. Strong interest in and enjoyment of Christmas decorating required.
To apply: Please send your resume and reference Better Balance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job created 10/4/22, Better Balance